KAIDIRA® – Knowledge, AI, Digitalization, Information, Reporting Application
The KAIDIRA® Suite enables a wide range of applications and optimizations. We also frequently use this suite in conjunction with our control engineering optimization products EPOC® Suite or BCS® Suite. The application is industry-independent. The data connection is made via MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport), but other protocols are also possible for specific projects.
All the benefits of the cloud application are securely available via two-factor authentication and corresponding other security standards. Corresponding hardware and software infrastructure is designed on a project-specific basis.
The KAIDIRA® Suite dashboard clearly displays and monitors data points (e.g. sensor values) as well as target values and KPIs (key performance indicators) along the entire value chain. This gives you an overview of your production factors, consumption, production quantities, sales volumes and much more.
Individually created alarm values inform you in advance, also on mobile devices, if parameters leave the desired range. This allows you to take immediate countermeasures and improve your performance.
With KAIDIRA®, you benefit from built-in flexibility and toolboxes (diagnostic modules such as RGK potential assessment calculator, AI-based fire position detection, heat forecast, etc.) that fundamentally optimize your data analysis and visualization. Among other things, these toolboxes enable the representation of complex relationships in order to show target-performance comparisons from the theoretical optimum to the practical value.
The KAIDIRA® Dashboard core functionality at a glance:
- Automatic reliable data acquisition
- Live visualization in graphical form of process data and KPIs
- Change the granularity of displayed time series, trends and values easily and without delay via mouse button (zooming function)
- Customized diagnostics and alerting functionality
- Secure data storage and long-term information generation
- Representation in different diagrams
- Integration of AI, for example for forecast calculation